One of the things that I have most problems with in Second Life is getting the hair right.
Luckily there are designers who have solutions for this, like this outfit I found at Coco Designs – one of my favorite designers at the moment!
The really cool thing is that most of the clothing is so cleverly made that you can mix, match and combine items – almost like in RL 😉
What I wear:
- Shape: The last rendition of Me
- Body: Maitreya – Meshbody Lara V4.1 @ Mainstore
- Head: LeLutka – Head Greer Bento @ Mainstore
- Skin: [ session ] – Tanya for LeLutka/Mega Body Applier for Maitreya @ Mainstore
- Eyes: Izzie’s – Tokyo Eyes (Pale)
- Glasses: Meshdol – 7 Color Nerd Glasses (Colorchanger & Resizer)
- Coyville HQ – backdrop/set in my own photostudio!